Skip to main content

FINAL PRODUCT - Magazine Cover



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to NEA Brief

We have been assigned to design and create a music magazine front cover and a double page spread for 14-18 year olds. I know that I will enjoy this because I am a huge fan of music and I will be able to have a clear understanding of what 14-18 year old might want to see on a magazine. I am excited to spend a big amount of time trying to create my magazine because I really enjoyed making my prelim magazine as it helped me improve my media skills. When I am working on this magazine I am hoping to improve my photo shop skills as it was very hard to understand because i had not used it in a very long time before that. I am also looking forward to work with my model as my favourite part of making the magazines was taking the pictures before actually designing my magazine. I am also looking forward for the research because it’s interesting to see what teenagers prefer over other genres or ideas. This will help me a lot as it will be easier for me to know what I need to include in my m

Statement of Intent

For my NEA, I will produce a music magazine cover and a double paged spread for 14-18 year olds. To create this magazine, I conducted an audience research to find out what type of genre and what schemes my audience would prefer to see on my magazine. This gave me an idea of what I would include on my magazine to make it perfect in my audiences’ eyes. I will use media language through the use of mise en scene which will include lighting, props, camera work and editing. I am planning on using different techniques this time to see what will fit into my genre and if I can create meaning through the use of it. As my magazine is a RnB/Hip Hop magazine the mise en scene that I will be using will create a deep and dark meaning about my artist and her music and the lighting will also create this effect. I will use different camera angles to try and also shape a meaning  and create a different level of engagement to the audience.  For my background, I will be using a studio as it will be much